Access to some sections of the site www.oleificiozucchi.it (hereinafter the “site”) and / or any requests for information or services by interested parties using the site (hereinafter “users”) may be subject to ” insertion of personal data whose processing by Oleificio Zucchi SpA (hereinafter “Zucchi”), data controller, will take place in compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments. (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”).
This information is intended to allow users to know, even before accessing the various sections of the site and providing their data, how Zucchi processes their personal data.
This information will also be appropriately recalled on the pages of the site where the user must enter their personal data.
The data controller is Oleificio Zucchi S.p.A., with registered office in Cremona, Via Acquaviva 12, 26100;
Purpose of the processing, types of data and their conservation, nature of the provision
The purposes of the processing of personal data provided directly by users by filling in the appropriate online forms, or by writing to the Data Controller at the email addresses on the site, may be as follows:
1. Respond to requests for information / suggestions sent by users to Zucchi via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and to respond to requests of a commercial nature in relation to Zucchi products and / or other types of commercial requests (Commercial Contacts section)
- Types of data: name, surname, e-mail, street, city, post code, province and all the data that the user will voluntarily enter in the text of the message.
- Retention time: personal data relating to business correspondence are kept for 10 years from receipt of the communication, pursuant to art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code
- Nature of the provision: provision of personal data is optional, but some data are marked as necessary (the boxes of which are marked with an asterisk) so that Zucchi can satisfy user requests. Failure, partial or incorrect provision of personal data marked with an asterisk, as necessary to process / respond to requests, does not make this execution possible; while the failure, partial or incorrect provision of unnecessary personal data will not entail any consequences.
- Legal basis: execution of pre-contractual and contractual measures [art. 6, parag. 1 lett. b) GDPR]
2. inclusion in the database of spontaneous applications, for the exclusive purpose of research and selection of personnel (Contact section Human Resources Area)
- Types of data: name, surname, post code, e-mail, nationality, area of interest and Curriculum Vitae (to be attached to the request). Users are invited not to include in their application particular categories of data (so-called sensitive data) suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as any genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person, unless this is strictly necessary for the purpose of establishing the employment relationship. In this case, the processing will be considered lawful as the user gives explicit consent to this effect [Art. 9, parag. 2, lett. a) GDPR]
- Storage time: the data provided will be stored in the database of spontaneous applications for a maximum of 12 months from the date of receipt of the data and the CV.
- Nature of the provision: The provision of data is optional, however the refusal to provide them will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process the user’s data and, consequently, to evaluate the possible establishment of an employment relationship.
- Legal basis: user consent [art. 6, parag. 1 lett. a) GDPR; art. 9, parag. 2, lett. a) GDPR]
Methods of processing personal data
Your data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT media and on paper. The treatments are protected by adequate technical-organizational security measures pursuant to art. 32 of the GDPR. The Data Controller does not adopt automated decision-making processes, does not publish, expose or make the personal data collected available to indeterminate third parties.
Categories of personal data being processed
In addition to the common personal data entered directly by users (such as name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, etc.) through the appropriate data entry forms, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the the site itself indirectly acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These data are processed for the sole purpose of carrying out statistical surveys anonymously, and therefore will not be attributable either directly or indirectly to users.
Categories of subjects who may become aware of users’ personal data
The personal data may be brought to the attention of employees or collaborators of the Commercial, CED, Marketing, Corporate Communication and Human Resources Area of the Data Controller who, operating under the direct authority of the latter, have been authorized for processing pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR, have received precise operating instructions and are committed to confidentiality.
Scope of communication or dissemination of users’ personal data
The data will not be subject to disclosure.
The data will also be processed by:
- TwentyTwenty S.r.l., with registered office in Via Savona 19/A – 20144 Milan, as a supplier of development, supply and operational management services for the technological platforms used.
Who acts as Data Processor and has been bound to specific data protection obligations pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser and saved on the user’s terminal when the latter visits a website.
Cookies can be divided into:
- session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie folder of the user’s browser until the browsing session ends;
- persistent cookies: cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie folder for a longer time, depending on the duration of each cookie.
By reason of the purposes, cookies can also be distinguished as follows:
- technical cookies: used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the user to provide this service;
- analytical cookies: cookies used for statistical analysis relating to the use of the site and to monitor its correct functioning;
- profiling cookies: aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net);
The site does not use profiling cookies, but only technical and analytical cookies.
Technical cookies are analytically represented below, with their duration and function:
|session (until the browser is closed)
|Il cookie PHPSESSID è un cookie nativo di PHP e consente ai siti Web di memorizzare dati sullo stato della sessione. Nel sito Web viene utilizzato per stabilire una sessione utente e per comunicare i dati sullo stato attraverso un cookie temporaneo, comunemente denominato cookie di sessione. Poiché il cookie PHPSESSID non ha una scadenza temporale, scompare quando si chiude il client.
|session (until the browser is closed).
If the user selects the “remember me” option, the deadline is 14 days and is extended to subsequent accesses.
|Contains the reference to the current session if the user is logged in with a registered account. The field can vary and represents the current session.
|session (until the browser is closed)
|Check the possibility of recording cookies on the user’s browser
|session (until the browser is closed)
|Contains the reference to the current WordPress session. The field can vary and represents the current session.
|From 6 months to 2 years
|These cookies collect data on user behavior. This information is used to compile reports to improve the website. All data is collected anonymously and includes parameters such as page impressions of the pages visited, etc.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please refer to the following link.
Rights of interested parties
The user has the right to ask the Data Controller, at the email address email@example.com or by sending a letter to be sent by ordinary mail to: Oleificio Zucchi spa – Privacy Office – Via Acquaviva 12, 26100 Cremona (Italy), for access , rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition and portability, within the limits established by articles 15 and ss. of the GDPR; Furthermore, you can lodge a complaint, if you believe that your data are being processed unlawfully, against the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.